Friday, January 23, 2009

Pita Bread Pizza

Pita Bread Pizza (Quick and Easy)
Take pita bread and you can separate it into two halve or use it as it is. I like to keep it whole and the pizza will be crisp and easy to hold to eat.
Put pizza sauce or I use canned tomato sauce sprinkled with Italian seasoning. Put whatever veggies you like on it. I use onion, peppers, tomatoes chopped, black olives and green olive sliced. I have put left over hashbrowns, refried beans and you can use anything you like. If you eat cheese sprinkle some on top, I make fake cheese. If you would like some recipes for that I will provide. Preheat oven to around 400 degrees and put pizza (I usually make 4) on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and cook probably 10 minutes or so until they are kind of crispy.
They heat over in the microwave very well.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Laura and I would like the fake cheese recipes :)

    ReplyDelete